You are enough, exactly as you are! I just want you to know that because in a world that tells us otherwise it is too easy to forget. Isn't it?
I know I touched on this in last fortnights newsletter/love note (if you want these notes to your inbox just enter your deets below, I always add extra love before I push send), but after several conversations lately I felt it was a good topic to talk about. And maybe that is because I need that reminder myself, quite frequently at the moment.....
I know that might come as a shock to some of you, a recently graduated life coach (YAY, about the graduation), with pretty pictures on social media with all of the positive quotes, tips and reminders needs to remind herself she is enough?
YEP it is true. (sigh with a smile)
I don't see it as a bad thing, I see it as being human. Does that make it easy? HELL NO, when I am feeling good, it is easy to know and affirm 'I am enough' but when I am having a bad day, stressed, overwhelmed, tired and confused to try and remind myself I am enough is like near impossible.
I am guessing I am not the only one having trouble wrapping my head around this?
That is why I thought I would write you all (and when I say all, I mean me too) some helpful affirmations to refer to, print out, read and re read exactly when you need that reminder.
- You are perfect exactly as you are, you have everything you need within you.
- You were enough yesterday, you are enough today and you are enough tomorrow, don't forget that! But on challenging days re read this and know you are enough. (sometimes it takes some serious reminding).
- You are an amazing human being, doing your very best at life... and for that you deserve a (virtual) hug from me. You are doing your best and that is all that matters. Keep it up.
- It doesn't make you any lesser of a person if you have to say 'No thanks', once or even ten times you are still enough.
- You don't have to prove yourself to anyone, you are enough exactly as you are.
- Nothing at all needs changing, you are enough.
- You are powerful beyond measure.
There we have it, I hope you are feeling refreshed, worthy and more than enough. And I just want you to know that you are never alone.
Please share this with your loved ones and any one else in your life that needs this simple but powerful reminder so we can spread the message together.
Lots of love,
Jenna Maree xo