When did life get so complicated?
Remember the days when life was simple? When you didn’t have to worry about; what you looked like, if that food would make you fat or if what you were currently doing was enough?
I am always reminding myself of the simple things in life, because I believe that is all we truly need especially when it comes to looking after ourselves. It is a privilege and a gift to be able to have all the extras like...
+Superfoods, pretty yoga pants, activated nuts and seeds, gym membership, the latest beauty product, etc +
I believe we must get back to the basics and simplify our life when working towards optimum health.
+ because we never ‘arrive’, there is always something we can further learn and challenge ourselves with especially when it comes to working with our mind and body – this is what keeps life interesting and fulfilling +
All of the 'fancy things' are great (and don’t get me wrong that was me, I thought I needed all of the ‘things’ at the start of my health journey too) but what I have learnt is getting back to the basics is far more important, more sustainable and often overlooked when we are bombarded with all of these health trends emerging week after week. Once we have the basics sorted we can move on to the fancy things - if need be.
This is why I created a resource for you all to use, refer to and experiment with – my “7 DAY CHALLENGE TOWARDS SIMPLIFYING YOUR LIFE!” It is a FREE resource, made with love to help you get back to the basics with your self-care.
WARNING: this is not fancy, you will not have to buy anything and you may feel more relaxed, in tune and happy. *don’t say you weren’t warned*
HERE IS WHERE IT GETS EXCITING!!!
I am running a giveaway AND I am offering a FREE 3 month coaching series valued at $600 to one lucky winner.
OMG you read it right – an opportunity to work with me for free. (eek how exciting?!)
How to enter...
DATES: Monday 10th July to Sunday 16th July
LOCATION: wherever you are in the world, you can participate (thanks to amazing technology)
- Sign up here to get your free copy of the 7 day challenge
- Start the challenge on the dates above.
- Share a post on Instagram or Facebook over the week.
- The post can be any picture you choose (eg: the front cover, you participating in whatever day the challenge is, me, etc)
- Tag @jenna__maree in the image and mention @jenna__maree in the post text (@jennamareelifecoach for Facebook)
- When you upload a post, message me “entered” + why you are ready to commit to becoming the very best version of yourself through working with me.
- Simple enough?
- Have fun.
- Unlimited email support, throughout the week. Anything you want to know, need guidance on, additional support – I’m your gal and it would be an honour to help.
- You can find some FAQ here from last time I ran the challenge
THE LAST DAY TO ENTER IS SUNDAY JULY 16, 2017 AND I’LL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER ON WEDNESDAY JULY 19, 2017! (via my newsletter only)
"Jenna's 7-day Challenge Towards Simplifying your Life is such a fabulous way to get yourself back on track. Life is so busy, and with so many outside commitments in today's world, we often forget to take care of the most important person in our lives, ourselves. This challenge helped me to prioritise my well-being and get back to the basics. I feel grounded, balanced in mind, body, & soul, refreshed, and have a spring in my step again. Thank you Jenna!!" ERICA CARRICO + you can find more praise here.
I am so excited, are you?? I can’t wait to hear how you go 'simplifying your life' and why you want to work with me.
Lots of love and smiles,
Jenna Maree xo